SOCIAL MEDIA

August 3, 2026

Color Hues #138

Hello friends, I’m back with another color combo card from the Color Hues Challenge.  This time, I created a fashion-inspired card featuring a stylish high heel adorned with a necklace, paired with a lipstick for an elegant touch.  I also incorporated metallic silver accents on two of the images to add a little sparkle and shine.    




Supplies:
Paper:  All from my stash
Stamp: Seasonal Sentiments (Honey Bee)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Other: Images cut with the Cricut Maker


Thanks so much for for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!


3 comments :

  1. Stylish is just the right word--for the high heel and your card! Such a creative take on our Navy and Teal challenge. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun AND fabulous card Martha! You've made our challenge colors SHINE and someone is going to love receiving this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Hues!! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about a stylish card; perfect for a fashionista in your life! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete