SOCIAL MEDIA

August 5, 2022

FMS547 ... Doggie Card

Hello Friends, Happy Friday!  Today I am popping in with a fun card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  



Once my card was put together, I realized the patterned paper is upside down.  It's all good, since this birthday card is for my daughter.  

Supplies:
Paper: Puppy Love Collection (Scrapbook Customs), the rest from Bazzill Cardstock 
(Joann)
Stamp: It's Your Birthday (SSS)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: 3D Foam Squares (Joann), Self Adhesive Gems (Joann), Doggie cut out with my Cricut Maker


Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments :

  1. This is totally adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! The paper is fabulous with the puppy (even upside down!!!) Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete