SOCIAL MEDIA

August 18, 2022

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #8 ... Coffee and Critters

Happy Thursday, friends!  I'm here to share a quick post with you today.  I was able to come home early from work and create this card for this month's Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.  





Unfortunately, I do not have any Christmas theme critters in my stash, so I went ahead and used my Cricut Maker and cut out 2 cute critters for my card.  

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock (Joann)
Stamp: Holiday Wishes (CTMH)
Ink: Black Licorice
Accessories: 3D Foam Squares, Nesting Postage Stamps Infinity Dies (Hero Arts), Images cut with the Cricut Maker


Have a fabulous day!


2 comments :

  1. Oh Martha, this is DARLING. Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete