SOCIAL MEDIA

July 1, 2022

FMS542 ... Tulip Card

Happy Friday!  I'm popping in with a share of a clean and simple card that I made for this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  




I dusted off my Copic markers and colored these pretty tulips during my lunch hour yesterday.  I forgot who relaxing it is to color. 

Supplies:
Paper: X-Press It Copic Blending Card, the rest from Michaels 
Stamp: Floral Tulips (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Sequins (Michaels)


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



2 comments :

  1. Oh this is such a pretty card! I just love tulips! They pair so perfectly with the gingham! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is just simply perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete