SOCIAL MEDIA

December 16, 2021

PP571 ... Magical Season

Hello friends!  I've got a clean and simple card to share today inspired by the Christmas colors over at 






Please note that the black area on the card is actually the reflection of my cell phone.  It's always hard to photograph gold foil, am I right?  :)

   
Supplies:
Paper: Holiday Cheer (The Paper Studio)
Stamp: Magical Season (SU!)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Labels Four (Spellbinders), Gold Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)


Thanks for popping in today,


3 comments :

  1. Foil is so hard to photograph! I always have weird reflections too! I love the different kinds of shimmer and shine you used! It's the perfect way to showcase your beautiful sentiment label! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Martha! This is such a beautiful sentiment. What a great combination of papers! I totally agree about photographing foil. I always have a problem with it. Thank you so much for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I have this sentiment too and sometimes forget I have it...I should pull it out and use, it looks lovely with the gold! Thanks for playing with my colors at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete