SOCIAL MEDIA

December 9, 2021

BBTB2 ... Christmas Ornament

Happy Thursday!  Popping in to share a Christmas ornament that I created from a video I watched by Bearly Arts.  They also provided the file.  I'm thinking of making these next year as Christmas gifts.  You can personalize them with the family's last name or any holiday greeting. 

My ornament was inspired by Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge - Christmas/Hanukkah Ornament.

Supplies:
Paper:  All from Recollections (Michaels)
Accessories: Cricut Maker, Silver Cording, Ribbon, Sequins and Bell - all from Michaels


Thanks for stopping by,


5 comments :

  1. This ornament is so pretty! I love all the embellishments. They certainly would be fantastic gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so fun! I downloaded this freebie too but haven't made it yet...it's beautiful. Thanks for joining the challenge at BBTB2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2. Your ornament is lovely. Happy Holidays!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing ornament. I need to go find this file and make it. I love all the layers, and the 3D aspect. thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug2

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi - i can't find the ornament on bearly arts. is it recent or older? they only have a nativity scene and cactus snowglobe. I would like to showcase you on Bitten by the Bug2, but wanted current info. i am mo_sala@pacbell.net from BBTB2

    ReplyDelete