SOCIAL MEDIA

August 31, 2021

PP556 ... Shaker Flower Card

Happy Tuesday! Today I'm playing along with The Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.  I went with the middle row (friendship, die-cut/punch and shaker).





I wanted to challenge myself and create something different, so I went with a shaker card.  Shaker cards are pretty popular right now, so this was the perfect opportunity to create one.  I'm pretty happy with the result.  

Supplies:

Paper: All from Recollections (Michaels)
Stamp: Banner Day Sentiments (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Banner Flags Die (MFT), Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (SU!),
Sequins (Michaels).  All pieces cut with the Cricut Maker.


Thanks for stopping by,


3 comments :

  1. I just love this big happy flower! What a fun shaker card! This will sure makes someone smile when they receive it in the mail! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the yellow - such a wonderful happy card and the shaker just adds to the fun element of your fabulous floral. The striped embossed background is the perfect background. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow and am never one to resist a shaker so I love this bold and cheery flower! The added petal pattern and background texture are fun details too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete