SOCIAL MEDIA

August 27, 2021

FMS500 ... It's Your Birthday

Happy Friday!  I'm popping in to share a birthday card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  They are celebrating their 500th challenge!  Isn't that incredible!  Thank you ladies for keeping this card challenge going.. I've learned so much from all of you.





I dusted off an oldie but goodie stamp set from SU!  Who remembers Fabulous Florets?  It's one of my favorite flower stamp set.  I believe it's one of my first stamps I purchased from SU!  

Supplies:
Paper: Patterned Paper - Designer Series Paper Pattern Stack - Brights Collection (SU!), the rest is from my stash
Stamp: Fabulous Florets (SU!) Bitty Birthday Wishes (MFT)
Ink: Lemon Yellow (Hero Arts), Olive (Altenew), Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Skinny Strips (MFT), Sequins (Michaels)

Have a great weekend,


3 comments :

  1. The yellow is so fresh & happy! Thanks for helping us celebrate #500 this week at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of yellow! This is lovely! So glad you shared it at FMS for our 500th Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cheery card Martha! That yellow just brings a smile to my face and the flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining in our 500th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete