SOCIAL MEDIA

April 22, 2021

BBTB2 ... Unicorn Birthday

Hi!  It's been a while I don't post.  I've been very busy working from home, and doing some special requests for family and friends.  I also gave my blog a makeover!  I wanted a fresh, new look, including a new title.   

This week, I made a card for a special little girl.  Bitten by the Bug2 challenge has the perfect theme; Fairy Tales.  Many ideas ran through my head, but in the end, I decided on this adorable unicorn I found in Cricut Access.   



Supplies:
Paper: All from Recollections (Michaels)
Stamp: Birthday Messages (SSS)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Cricut Explore Air 2, Unicorn (#M23585AB9), Rainbow (#M40BE3); Iridescent Sequins (Michaels), Scalloped Border (MFT)


Thanks for stopping by,


6 comments :

  1. Cute Unicorn with wonderful Rainbow.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. I am sure she will love it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the unicorn is adorable and your card is perfect for her. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card for a little girl! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card with a unicorn. Great job. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect Martha! Thanks so much for sharing this adorable card with us at Bitten By the Bug 2. I have seen this cut on access but have yet to make it. You made a precious card, can't wait to see you again.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete