SOCIAL MEDIA

April 26, 2021

PP538 .. Mother's Day Card

Hi! I'm playing along with the ladies at the The Paper Players challenge.  They have a fun sketch this week!





I pulled out a flower die set I haven't used in a while.  It was my very first purchase from Altenew.  It's actually my favorite one.


I loved the sketch so much that I made a second card.




Supplies:
Paper: Dots Stack (DCWV)
Stamp: Keep it Simple: Mother Stamp Set (PTI)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Fantasy Floral Die (Altenew), Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips (MFT), Oval Dies (Spellbinders)



Thanks for visiting,


3 comments :

  1. Martha, I love both of your cards. The die cut flower is so beautifully layered and is beautiful with your background patterned paper. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are both amazing! LOVE that ladybug, and your pretty flower is bright and cheerful! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both amazing! But, that ladybug steals the show. I love how bright and cheerful both of these cards are. So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete