SOCIAL MEDIA

March 15, 2015

PP236.. Clean and Simple Card

Hi everyone,
 
Today, I am sharing a  clean and simple card I made following The Paper Players Challenge.
 
                                        
 
I once again went with another Mother's Day card.  These are definitely my favorite cards to make. 
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamps: SU! Wonderful Mother, SU! Flower Shop
Paper: Whisper White, Gumball Green
Ink: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Bird Punch (for the leaves), Sequins, Pearls
 
Thanks for taking a peek,
 

3 comments :

  1. Your card is so pretty. I love how you used the Flower Shop stamp for your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors, Martha! I love how they pop against all that lovely white space...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The bright flowers really pop against the white background. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete