SOCIAL MEDIA

March 25, 2015

Try Stampin' on Tuesday...Yellow Flower

Hey everyone,
 
Today I have a quick card to share with you, made for a new-to-me card challenge called Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  This week, they have an awesome sketch, so I decided to play along.
 
 
                                                    
 
My card:
 
 
I went with So Saffron, Soft Sky, Black and White - a pretty color combo I found on Pinterest, and one that I will use in the future.
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps: Hero Arts Happy Mom's Day
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Patterned Paper from DCWV Dots
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU! Original Blossom Party Die, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Pearl
 
Also sharing at Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge - Fancy Pearls!
 
 
Thanks for visiting me today,
 
 
 
 


 

3 comments :

  1. Hi Martha, Love your yellow flower card!! Thanks for playing along in our challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful. I love the yellow flower with the pretty pearl. I really like the simplicity of the layout. Great job. Thanks so much for joining us in the Classy Cards N Such Challenge this week. I hope you will join us next week for Bunnies Rule challenge. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, beautiful! Thanks for joining the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge and I hope you'll join us again this week! -Jenny, CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete