SOCIAL MEDIA

April 22, 2014

Rain and Umbrella

Hey Everyone!

Today's card was created for this week's The Kraft Journal Challenge - Rain and The Card Concept - Use an Umbrella.  I think my card is in the Classy and Elegant Category, but not sure.

 
 
 
 
 
I began with a Kraft card base, and the layers are from a retired DSP from SU! called Parisian Breeze.  The die-cut umbrella was created using the Memory Box Petite Umbrella.  I then added some rain using a little stamp I borrowed from a sweet friend.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Brown ink, and die-cut it with my circle nesties. 
 
Thanks for taking a peek,



4 comments :

  1. Martha, this is so pretty and soft! I adore your umbrella image! Love those rain drops too! What a great friend you have~ Perfect score! :-)))) So happy you joined us for the Rain challenge at the Kraft Journal! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I like the soft colors you used and the umbrella is so cute! Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week at The Kraft Journal!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card. I love the mix of prints. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete