SOCIAL MEDIA

April 24, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More... Happy Spring

Hi Everyone,

The weekend is almost here!  I created a "spring" card for this week's Exploring Cricut and More!  This week is all about celebrating Spring.




 
 
The first thing that came to my mind was a basket of flowers!  The card base is Whisper white and all other card stock is from my paper stash.  I used Doodlecharms for the basket, cut at 3", the pretty flowers are from Mother's Day Bouquet, cut at 3.4" and the butterflies are from Create a Critter, also cut at 3.4".  The sentiment was computer generated.  And for the final touch, I adhered two pink bows to the basket.
 
Thanks for stopping by,



2 comments :

  1. I adore this card-love the cuts from different cartridges, and the papers you chose! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut & More this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love the basket and those pretty flowers. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Spring' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete