SOCIAL MEDIA

July 28, 2013

The Kraft Journal: Tie It On Challenge

Happy Sunday!

I'm popping in very quickly to share a project for this week's The Kraft Journal.  We are asked to create a project where you tie elements together.

My project:


I found this fabulous tutorial on Pinterest on how to create this easy and quick envelope, see Here.  It did not give me any measurements, but I did my best to duplcate it.  The pretty paper is kraft with pink flowers.  For the 4 circles, I used the largest circle spellbinders.  Using my Scor-Pal, I creased each circle in the middle.  I then used Tomboy adhesive and placed very little glue on the edges, exactly how the picture shows.  I wrapped pink satin ribbon around the envelope, then a double bow in the middle.   It looked plain to me, so then I adhered a button and used linen thread to tie the teapot trinket.

I'm also sharing my card over at Word Art Wednesday and Link It Up Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing again, Martha. Your beautiful art is always a blessing and I thank you for sharing with us at both.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perfectly sweet! Love that little teapot charm on there.

    ReplyDelete