SOCIAL MEDIA

July 20, 2026

The Paper Players #795

Hello, friends! I’m stopping by very quickly to share a card for this week’s  The Paper Players  Challenge.   Unfortunately, I don’t have any beach-themed stamps, so I used my Cricut Maker to cut beach images and create a calm, relaxing beach scene.  I hope you enjoy it!  





Supplies:
Paper: All from stash
Stamp: Sweet 16 (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Other: Images cut with the Cricut Maker)

Thanks for taking a peek,


4 comments :

  1. Well, you're quite clever to use your Cricut in such a lovely way! I especially love the little shell and starfish! So cute! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, "beachy" card, Martha! I love that you used your Cricut to cut the images. The shell and starfish are a great addition to your beach. Your card is "Clean and Simple" perfection. Thank you for sharing it with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely beach scene you've created, Martha. Cricuts can do amazing things if you have one, as your card shows. Love the pretty shell and star by the palm tree. Makes me want to take a tropical vacation lol! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever of you to come up with these images - very beach themed! It is a calm and inviting scene. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete