SOCIAL MEDIA

April 19, 2022

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #4 ... Rainbow

Happy Tuesday!  I'm popping in really quick to share a card I created last night for this month's Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.  It's all about rainbow.







Supplies:

Paper:  All from Recollections (Michaels)
Stamp: Holiday Wishes (Close to my Heart)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 20 (MFT), All Images are from Cricut Access and cut with my Cricut Maker


Thanks so much for stopping by,


3 comments :

  1. This is wonderful Martha! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rainbow coffee card! Thanks for sharing at CCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love that Christmas rainbow! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete