SOCIAL MEDIA

February 26, 2022

FMS524 ... Easter Card

Happy Saturday!  Today's card is a special one by the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  





I was so inspired by Jacquie's beautiful cross stitching card, that I decided to make one too.  I found this cute marshmallow bunny on the DMC website, which was the perfect size for an A2 card.  I think it came out pretty cute!

Supplies

Paper:  All from Recollections (Michaels)
Stamp: Computer Generated
Accessories: Sequins (Michaels), Aida Cloth & Floss (Michaels) Itty Bitty Strips (MFT)


Thanks for taking a peek,


2 comments :

  1. SO cute!! I love the little cross-stitched bunny - cross-stitching used to be a passion of mine (before cardmaking took over!). Between your sweet card and Jacquie's, I'm going to have to pull out some supplies and give it a try again! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet take on the sketch! This cross-stitched bunny is so cute and I love the bright sunny color palette. Thanks so much for joining us at freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete