SOCIAL MEDIA

September 1, 2017

A Little Birthday Wish

Happy Friday,
 
I had some free time last night, so I thought I'd play along over at Seize the Birthday Challenge. 
They have a beautiful ocean color combo that I couldn't resist:
 
 
                                                                                                       
                                                            (Blue, Green and or Aqua)
                                                       Neutrals are always welcome too!
 
 
 
 
I couldn't resist CASE'ing this gorgeous card from the talented Barbara Anders.  This is my favorite flower stamp (I can see why it's constantly out of stock!).  I'm planning to make a bunch of cards with this stamp set, insert them in clear greeting card boxes and give them out to my friends for Christmas. 
 
 
Thanks for popping in today,
 

 
Supplies:
 
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest White Cardstock
Stamps: Bold Blooms (MFT); LJD Birthday Greetings (MFT)
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black (SU!)
Accessories: Mini Misti
 
 

 

2 comments :

  1. No wonder you love these flowers!! your card is so pretty : ) I love your design. Your friends are going to be really blessed by this gift.

    Thanks a bunch for joining us at Seize The Birthday : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue flowers on your pretty card. Great design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete