SOCIAL MEDIA

January 19, 2017

A Cup of Thanks!

Hi everyone,
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at As You See It  Challenge - Welcome back, ladies!  The fresh and bold colors are from The Card Concept Challenge:
 
 


My card:


My card is clean and simple. - the best kind to make when you don't have a lot of time to craft!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,





Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, DSP Patterns Stack Brights Collection (SU!);
Stamps: Tea Shoppe (SU!);
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso (SU!);
Tools & Accessories: Fishtail Flags (MFT), Oval Punches (SU!), Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

7 comments :

  1. I like the clean, crisp feel to your card. I had my eye on the Card Concept challenge but was a bit nervous about the colours yet you have made them work so well! Thanks for joining us this week at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and elegant is your card ! Love the teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, I'm so glad you were able to load your card and join us at As You See It Challenges. You've captured the essence of the sketch here with your clean and simple card and made those two vibrant colours work together really well! Thanks for joining us this week and I hope you'll play along again many times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job combining the two challenges. I love the sharp contrast of the white background and the pop of colour! Thanks for playing along with the As You See It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful CAS card! Love the use of the sketch with this fresh & bold color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card that I really adore! I love anything clean and simple and then you used these gorgeous colors together! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete