SOCIAL MEDIA

October 30, 2015

The Challenge & Fusion... Wedding Card

Hey everyone,
 
I combined 2 challenges to make a wedding card and a matching gift bag: The Challenge  (Theme - Weddings) and Fusion (Sketch).
 

 
 
My card:
 
 



 


My card and matching gift bag was fun to assemble.  I hope my friend likes it.   
 
 
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White (SU!), all other from DCWV; Stamps:Petite Pairs (SU!); Ink: Early Espresso (SU!); Tools: Large Oval Punch (SU!); Other: Divine Wedding (Creative Memories), rhinestones
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments :

  1. I love that you've matched the card and giftbag! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the sketch Martha, gorgeous card and giftbag set. So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a gorgeous duo! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift set you have made. I absolutely love it. Thank you for joining us at the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to make a matching gift bag! I never think of those things until it's too late!! Very pretty design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Martha
    You asked on my blog Onions and Paper about where to get the screw-headed brads I used on my tool shed card. They are made by a British company called Creative Expressions - the site mine came from doesn't have them in stock at the moment but I've done a search and found them on another site http://www.louloupurple.co.uk/creative-expressions-faux-screw-brads-antique-gold.html
    I don't know whether they will deliver to the US though. I think Woodware make some very similar ones too
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift set! The bride and groom are so cute and the background is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete