SOCIAL MEDIA

September 24, 2015

The Card Concept...Happy Birthday, Owl

Hello friends,
 
One more card to share with you tonight before heading to bed.  This one is for this week's The Card Concept Challenge - theme is Forest Friends.  I decided to go with "Fall" colors for my owl.  I used the Create a Critter Cartridge to die-cut the owl and branch. I think my card falls under the clean and layered category.
 
                                
My card:
 
 
 
Thanks for taking a peek,
 
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Orchard Harvest (Creative Imaginations); Stamps: Petite Pairs (SU!), Ink: Early Espresso (SU!); Tools: Small Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms (SU!); Other: Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, Rhinestone (for the owl's flower)
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Cute owl Martha and nice use of patterned paper. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness-- this OWL is too cute! You chose perfect colors! I feel like the card is cute enough to give a child, but sophisticated enough for a grown woman!

    ReplyDelete