SOCIAL MEDIA

March 29, 2013

IBSIC #52

Hi Everyone,

It's been such a long time that I don't post anything on my blog!  Life got very busy, but I'm hoping things will get back on track very soon! 

I found some time this week to create a card for this week's Inspired By Stamping Challenge #52.


IBSIC-#52

My card:




The base of the card is Crumb Cake, and the patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Marjolaine Paper Pad.  The pretty flowers are from the IBS Store called Daisies.  The daisy next to the sentiment is popped up with dimensionals.  The sentiment is also from the IBS Store, Fancy Sentiments.  I stamped the image and sentiment with Memento Nautical Blue ink.  I thought about coloring inside the petals, but at the last minute, I left them as is.  To finish off my card, I added a double bow. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,


4 comments :

  1. Very pretty! Love all the layering you did and the bow. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC this week.

    ReplyDelete