SOCIAL MEDIA

November 30, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #63

Hello my friends,

Happy Friday!  I have a card to share with you for this week's Freshly Made Sketches #63. 



My card:


I've been neglecting Rudolph, so I decided to dust him off and make him the focal point of my card.  I used Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and festive paper from SU Festival of Prints.  I embossed the 2 stripes of Cherry Cobbler with Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, and added some Soft Suede cardstock for the 2 mats.  The sentiment is from Just Rite's Noel Christmas Ornaments.  I'm not sure if you can see it, but I added a small pearl, colored it in with a red Copic Marker for Rudolph's nose and added 2 small rhinestones. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,






4 comments :

  1. Your reindeer is so cute with the added bling! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Martha! I love the DSP and textures that you chose; they compliment the theme of your card so well. The bling is great, too! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Martha! I love the added bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! The reindeer is a beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete