SOCIAL MEDIA

October 15, 2012

Cupcake Craft Room - Anything goes in Autumn

Hello my friends,


Today I am sharing a card I made for this month's Cupcake Craft Room Challenge.  We were asked to create a card with the focus on Autumn.

A couple of weeks ago, I purchased pretty "Fall" paper and matching stickers by Jillibean-Soup.  One of the stickers says "Gobble 'til you Wobble."  I immediately knew I wanted to create a turkey as the focal point of my card:   




I used SU Owl Punch and the 1 3/4 Scallop Punch to create the turkey.  I added some eyes and the beak (a small square folded in half).  I remember making these last year.  They are easy and fun to assemble!
Lastly, I added an orange ribbon and 2 brown rhinestones on each top corner of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

  







2 comments :

  1. Isn't that clever! I was wondering how you made the turkey body, then read it's the owl punch. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! You are so clever and I love this little Turkey! I am loving that sentiment too! {giggle} So happy you joined us in The Cupcake Craftroom this month!

    ReplyDelete