SOCIAL MEDIA

July 15, 2012

IBSIC #17 ~ Inspiration Photo

Hello my friends,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  My card today is for the Inspired by Stamping Challenge #17.  We were asked to use Light Pink, Light Yellow and Light Blue ... love those pastel colors!  I fell in love with this beautiful picture, and I knew exactly what I wanted to create.


881.3165817719_4a038e368e.jpg.resize

this is my card:


I started out with Very Vanilla as my base and used Melissa Francis 5th Avenue paper pad for my layers.  I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge for the flower on the top left-hand corner.  The pretty dress is from the Decorative Dress Forms Spellbinder, and I added some lace, pink ribbon and tiny pearls.  I had so much fun using white tulle for my last card (the wedding one), that I wanted to use it again!  :)  so out came my glue gun and added the pink tulle on the side of my card, finishing it off with some pink flowers on the each corner.  And the final touch, a light blue bow.

Thanks for looking!


2 comments :

  1. This is just so adorable! I love the dress with the beautiful lace! and the pink tulle! Swoon! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, this dress is just perfectly sweet! Love the die cut detail on the front. Sooo glad you played with us at IBSIC this week. :)

    ReplyDelete